Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Rages and the Lost Larks

Now I've gathered a suitable panel of guest writers who like nothing more than to crack jokes that vary wildly from 'awful' to 'so subtle/obscure that they might as well be awful' and/or get really angry about things that don't matter at all, I've decided to change the title of the blog.

Tom J's blog was pretty damn selfish, really. In my defence, 'I didn't know I was going to have guest writers (Q.C.)' and 'they probably don't even care (J.P.)'. The blog is now called...

Rages and the Lost Larks

It is kind of stolen, natch. I bet Bridget "Eerie Indiana" Jones's big knickers are heading towards some sort of twist as we speak. It'd be brilliant if we got sued one day, so [I've just decided] that is a new sub-purpose of this blog. Dave?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home